
We had a nice weekend. We went out to hear a friend dj on Friday night. On Sunday we lazed around the house and then went to play petanque in a bar in Red Hook, which was nice. Petanque is okay but I like bocce better. There are a few photos on Flickr.
I was excited this morning to listen to my iPod for the first time in about a month. I had lost one of the earpieces and was resigned to buying new headphones (except that I hadn't gotten around to it because I'm too lazy). But yesterday evening, a miracle! I found an earpiece. I was hunting for something else (of course), which I didn't find (of course), but what a consolation prize! This morning on the way to work on the subway I managed to feel a surge of love for humanity while looking at a stranger's hairy neck. This has not happened for quite some time. It was a nice change, because goddamn! the subway can be a majorly depressing/infuriating.
1 comment:
Post a Comment