
Oh, well, you know. I guess I've been doing stuff. There has been Jayne Mansfield movies and squid dinners and burlesque festivals and poker games and rooftop picnics and things like that. A couple of nights ago we totally rearranged the furniture in the apartment and it is now about six million times better. Somehow, just by moving things around, we seem to have about twice as much space. Amazing. The apartment has been so vastly improved that I can't even tell you. I'll get some pictures for you so you can see it.
Stephen gave me We Love Katamari and it is excellent. So hilarious, so brilliant. So obsession forming.
Today I have been grocery shopping and napping. There is a nice market in McCarren Park nearby where today I got radishes, carrots, fresh bread, peaches, acorn squash and flowers, amongst other things. It is warm and nice today so shopping in the park was fun. After that, I had a nice long sleep in the sun on the sofa. Sometimes you just need to catch up, you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment