
Yeah, yeah - I'm a lame-o.
Anyway, exciting things this year so far: no snow in NY! Jackass still president! I'm taking some graphic design courses at SVA! Oh, boy! Ok, so that last one actually is exciting. I'm finally, ur, doing something I want to do and learning new things and could totally, like, have a career in something. Ooh ur. Anyway, I'm pretty excited.
Apart from that, nothing new. I wanted to kill someone on my way home from work this evening. Really. Then I came home and read magazines for an hour and then did yoga for an hour and then Stephen came home and we had cocktails and then dinner. Now we're watching the Elvis 68 Comeback Special on DVD. Again. I love it. Elvis is amazing. I was never a fan until and saw this and now I'm all about him. Too bad about the going crazy and getting fat and dying on the toilet bit. Oh, well. I recommend the DVD. Oh, yeah!
3 comments:
You really are a lame-o.
Happy birthday chickadee!
Thank you!
Post a Comment