It's cold and windy outside. I'm inside with a headache and an animal who is slowly devouring my Christmas packages.
I haven't been sticking to my self-imposed rules as strictly as I probably should but, mostly, I'm not doing too badly with all that. Usually, I just sleep in an extra hour or just don't wash my hair on a particular day.
I got pretty much all my Christmas shopping done on Wednesday last week, which was pretty exciting. I also bought myself a hat - a black cloche that's just beat up enough that I don't have to worry about it but still looks quite elegant.
We had our first snow last night. Very exciting but it was all gone by morning.
Now I am am planning our tree trimming party to be held a week from today. Good times.
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment