Sunday, July 12, 2009

In brief

1) Stephen started a new job. He's working at DKNY on Madison Ave, which is great news.
2) We are going to Denver for a few days at the end of the month. Stephen is looking forward to riding his scooter, I'm looking forward to eating at my favourite restaurant and we're both very excited about all that open sky and Colorado sunshine.
3) I am starting Bitsy on a raw food diet. It's almost all meat, more like what cats eat in the wild.
4) The bigamist brides documentary got canceled and now I'm working on a pilot for a show in which chefs will recreate historical meals. I'm currently trying to source parrot meat. Sigh. I am also doing a little work on another pilot for a series about grudge killings. To be honest, I find doing research about murder less depressing than trawling exotic meat sites online. Did you know that you can buy lion meat on the internet? Well, you can. Yuk.
5) Predators shouldn't eat predators.
6) I need a haircut.
7) And a pedicure.
8) Last night I dreamt about a super intelligent rat who had shaved his own fur off. I had to kill him with my bare hands. I broke his neck but then he revived himself and I tore his head off with my fingers. VERY DISTURBING.
9) I made rice pudding last night for the first time in my life. It was ok but I used the wrong type of rice. Will try again soon.

No comments: