Wednesday, March 08, 2006

To do, to do


The pares will be here tomorrow so I don't know how much blogging there will be over the next week. We'll see. I'm sure there'll be lots to talk about. In the meantime, this is what I'm doing this evening:
1) buying special skirt coathangers and over-the-door coat hooks
2) hanging a picture (actually, I think that is for Stephen to do)3) find some chairs
4) have everything on my camera's memory stick transferred to CD so that I can clear the camera
5) buy, and possibly drink, gin

I have scanned in a bunch of my favourite old photos of stuck them on Flickr. You can have a look at them here, if you like. There's also a set of me and my dad that I think is very funny. I'm wearing a diaper and he's drunk. It's quite wonderful.

No comments: