Friday, September 14, 2007

So... You like...stuff?


I have nothing to post about but I feel compelled to prove to you that there will be more regular blogging now that we have a computer. My day today was not very exciting. I got up, fed the cat, dug for treasures in her litter box, showered, breakfasted (tofurkey, tomato and lettuce sandwich with black coffee and a multivitamin), rode the subway to work (the G and the 7), worked*, had rice balls for lunch while reading comics (X-Men and Astonishing X-Men), did more work, took the same trains home, stopped for groceries (steel cut oats, bananas, wasabi peas, canned chickpeas, dark chocolate etc.) and tequila, came home. All very thrilling, as you can see. I don't even have any crazy subway stories today.

Please enjoy the Simpsons version of me and Stephen.


* I use the word "work" in a pretty loose sense.

No comments: