Actually, I listened to the news this morning and oh, boy. So depressing. Firstly, Silvio Berlusconi was reelected in Italy. Seriously, are those people on crack? Secondly, some animal rights loons in California have been harassing researchers and planting bombs under their cars. Yeah, nice going, guys. Sure, cutting up cats' eyes and getting monkeys addicted to cigarettes is unconscionable, but threatening to hurt people is not cool, actually hurting people is not cool, and making anyone who cares about animal rights seems like a radical nutbag is extremely not cool. Anyway, all that to say that as soon as I got up I wanted to go back to bed, but having had extremely intense dreams about my ex-boyfriends last night, going back to sleep was not a safe option, either. Sigh.
Let me tell you what I'm excited about: forefoot running. Seriously, I'm so excited. I'm hoping that this will be the answer to my knee problems. Well, we'll see but, you know, I'm pretty excited. I will definitely let you know how it goes.
I have been cooking a lot. Stephen had made several batches of seitan. You can see pictures if you're so inclined.
PS. Hello, it is Sam and Sal's birthdays today and tomorrow. They will be getting cards from me. What will you be sending?
PPS. Hello again. Someone (pictured above) has been stimulating the economy with their health problems. Sigh. Someone is fine now, thank you very much.
2 comments:
Thanks for my birthday wish! I am looking forward to my card!
Itsa comin!
Post a Comment