
Yes, happy new year to you. We have been celebrating with prosecco and apple pie, which to be honest, has been a far better NYE than I have had in a long time. We watched the ball drop in Times Square online and were glad we were not there. Times Square is gross and, also, it's -8C out there and it feels like -17C. That is not my idea of fun. Anyway, I do hope that 2009 brings you all much happiness and success. Personally, I'm hoping for a new job that doesn't suck. I haven't made any resolutions because I can't think of any but I will bend my mind. I made a new year's resolution two years ago and have stuck to it ever since, so I know that they can work. If I make a new resolution for 2009, you'll certainly hear about it.
By the way, last night I dreamt that I was riding a horse and it was wonderful. The night before that I dreamt that I was a golden dragon flying high above the earth and it was even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment