Thursday, September 29, 2005



I'm reading Dracula at the moment. It is very, very exciting. I don't remember the last time I was so into a book - not since I was a kid, certainly. The weather is a little miserable today (it's 1:30pm and very dark) and all I want to do is sit down with a cup of tea and maybe a biscuit and read my book. I read to a very tense moment in the book during my lunch break and now I'm just itching to get home and read more. Ooooh!

Last night Stephen and I had a very nice dinner with Amanda, her father, and a friend of Amanda's. We went to Little Italy. It's much like Lygon Street - I'm sure you can imagine. We had some wonderful seafood and good conversation. We went to a place in Soho for fancy dessert and nightcaps. Mmmm.

No comments: