Today is Saturday. I slept in and when I got up I made hemp waffles with berries and maples syrup, fried eggs, fake meat sausages, and coffee for breakfast. Mmm. I listened to the radio. I went to the little market that's held in the park down the street on Saturdays and bought radishes and carrots and mammoth eggplant and concord grapes and garlic butter and cranberry juice and cream. I like that market a lot. There is usually a jazz trio playing and people bring their dogs and small children to trip over.
I went into the city to shop for a pair of shoes to wear to the wedding we're going to next weekend. I realized that I have never owned a pair of black pumps in my life. Sigh.
This evening we're going to a birthday party at a nearby bar. They have flocked wallpaper and dancing. Alright!
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment