We went to friends' house to watch the Superbowl last night. It was ok. I think American football is very silly. We were going for Seattle and Stephen was sad when they lost. Oh, well. I got to eat potato chips so I was pretty happy. He got to eat part of a 3 foot long sandwich that was filled with, amongst other things, three different types of meat. Oh, my.
On Saturday we saw The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada, which we liked very much. I think that I have not seen a movie that I liked more in the last two years or so (at the cinema, at least). I recommend it.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Superbowl halftime and the Rolling Bloody Stones provide the divertimenti. That says it all, baby-boomers. "Greatest rock'n'roll band in the world" my arse...
Post a Comment