Friday, December 09, 2005

The cats are back



Ok, there have been no cats for at least a week. I think it's safe to bring them back in moderation.

One of my favourite things to do is go to website of a local animal shelter and look through their galleries of adoptable cats and dogs. We are not allowed to have a cat in our apartment and, while we are (strangely enough)allowed to have a dog, I think a canine companion might be a little too much for our tiny apartment. My consolation is virtual pets. My cat of the week is Buttons. I just want to gobble him right up. I love him. Sadly, I must adore him from afar. This, I think, is better than nothing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of cats, I went to Black Cat last night. I hadn't been to Black Cat since you had that shebang in 2002. It's just not the same.

Cornelia said...

Why do you have to be anonymous? I thought the only person who made comments was Jabbots but I guess not because a) I didn't know her in 2002 and b) she has never been to the Black Cat or is even aware of it's existence. Hmph. I didn't even think anyone from home was reading this. Identify yourself!

Anonymous said...

I think Anonymous is the default setting unless I register as a permanent blogger, which just aint likely, chickadee. It's much more fun this way anyway. Ho ho ho ho!

Cornelia said...

Ho ho ho indeed. I know exactly who you are, you sly minx. It's nice to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

However, I like Black Cats. And in 2002, I was definitely dreaming of one day knowing someone as delightful as Coco.