Friday, January 27, 2006

More whoopee

No one here claims to know anything about the whoopee cushions. One of the UPS delivery guys told me that if I sent it back it would just be returned to me because there is no other name or address on it. I suspect that his motive for telling me this is to avoid having to do more work. I also think he is probably right about the box coming back here again. Sigh. Well, at least I don't have to worry about birthday presents for you all for at least a couple of years. Oh. Boy.

Also, you may like to watch this little video. It's about my neighbourhood. Well, kind of. This guy obviously lives up the other end of Manhattan Ave, which is the Puerto Rican part of Greenpoint. I live in the Polish part. It's only a few blocks difference (but a world apart? Ha ha ha. No.)

No comments: