skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
adventures in cocolocoland
Everything is hotsy totsy now
Friday, October 07, 2005
Forgot to post yesterday!
Two things today:
1) It's good to know that
someone's
in charge.
2) Who says people don't look like their pets?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
adventures in cocolocoland
Everything is hotsy totsy now
About Me
Cornelia
I try to be nice. I really should be trying harder.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(29)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(25)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(109)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(16)
▼
2005
(89)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(18)
▼
October
(22)
Give me costumes or give me death
Inflatable rat vs inflatable cat
They're creepy and their kooky
Wind & rain vs warm bed
Trolls and other spooky things
Three cheers for Friday
I'm a crayon
Death & destruction
The squid & the dentist
Saw Capote last night. Philip Seymour Hoffman is a...
It is still raining.
It is still raining.I am tired and snappish. All I...
It has been raining all day. It's very sad. I wish...
Our friend Julia was in town from Aspen for only o...
I have some photos from Friday evening here. I rea...
It's 10pm. It's raining. It started raining someti...
I have put a couple of photos of the cranapple bog...
Forgot to post yesterday!Two things today: ...
Today I ate my lunch outside in Rockefeller Plaza....
Have finished Dracula: very satisfying. I have an ...
I am pleased to have discovered three new eating/d...
Last night Stephen and I took Katrina Kaufman to P...
►
September
(15)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2004
(44)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(5)
►
2003
(79)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
►
2002
(34)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment