Monday, October 31, 2005

Give me costumes or give me death

It's Halloween and we're having a little party. We did lots of work on the apartment this past weekend getting rid of junk and piles of boxes and sorting things and putting things away. We don't have enough storage space so we've been reduced to throwing things into cupboards before slamming the doors shut and stashing things under the bed. It will be better. We still don't have any chairs, sadly. Lots of tables. No chairs. I must make people dance or something. Perhaps we can have everyone writhing in a pile on the floor. Oh, goodie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the need to make a comment, becuase no one else has. :(

Cornelia said...

Yes, it disappoints me every day... I want to know that my friends are reading this and that they have some kinda reaction. Boo hoo for me.

Cornelia said...

Jabbots, your the best.

Anonymous said...

I know I am the best, but really you are the more best. Your house is so delovely now. I suggest tossing out all of Stephen's clothes to make more room for even nicer furniture and lamps that you use as sex aids. (I mean the mirror one)(Or do I?)