
I'm deep in the throes of party planning. We decided it would be nice to have a little Halloween party (I think I may have mentioned this before) so now I'm trying to make sure our apartment is furnished and that we're well stocked with treats. Bor-ing. Actually, shopping for furniture is exciting in a car crash kind of way. It is an interesting exercise to purchase shelves and tables and then try to get them home without a car. I suppose this is why we put it off for so long - that and the fact that we're bums. Anyway, I'm getting there. I think I will try to secure a bookshelf this evening. Fingers crossed.
I am going to get some candy corn for the party. You're supposed to eat it. I think it looks godawful but I'm, ur, trying to get in touch with my cultural heritage or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment