Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Shorn and infected


There was no post yesterday because I was home sick. I have a cold. I thought about making a post and then I forgot all about it, which really sums up my whole day yesterday. I slept for a long time and every time I woke up I fed and watered myself before going back to sleep. It was very boring.

Last night I watched Blow Up, which is amazingly boring and silly and gave me tedious bad dreams that kept me tossing and turning all night.

Today I am at work but it's a bit of a struggle. I'm a bit snotty and woozy and headachy but, you know, I'm sure that will be all gone tomorrow. I am looking forward to understanding what people are saying to me. Oh, boy!

Oh, and I had my haircut. It's much shorter than I would have liked. It has not been this short for at least 10 years and I'm feeling a little sad about it. Yes, I know it will grow back.

No comments: