Everything is hotsy totsy now
Thanks Cor!Older and more wizened!I'm having a winter comfort food feast down in melbourne on 1 July to celebrate - wish you and Stephen could come!It is so cold here - our sydney house has no proper heating - how ridiculous!take care, love h
More wizened! How wonderful!I also wish that S and I could come to your comfort food feast. I hope there will be pictures.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thanks Cor!
Older and more wizened!
I'm having a winter comfort food feast down in melbourne on 1 July to celebrate - wish you and Stephen could come!
It is so cold here - our sydney house has no proper heating - how ridiculous!
take care, love h
More wizened! How wonderful!
I also wish that S and I could come to your comfort food feast. I hope there will be pictures.
Post a Comment