I have been doing things like going to birthday parties and barbeques and card nights. I have also had a Desmond Dekker Memorial Indoor Picnic with Stephen, which involved feasting upon grilled tuna steaks, strawberries, radishes, strange carrots, grapes, cheeses and fancy sodas. I have also been doing touristy things like taking water tours and viewing the city from great heights. Also, I have been staying inside and teaching myself how to make popcorn on the stove because it has been raining and raining. Yesterday I watched Another Thin Man and ate popcorn and painted my nails.
I am reading Sieze the Day by Saul Bellow for my book group, the United Book Front.
I am listening to the charleston, Asha Bhosle, and cheesy mambo. Also Lily Allen and the Raconteurs (Saboteurs) and Jackie Wilson.
You can see some photos of some of these things here.
Monday, June 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment