Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hot or not


Here are some things I don't like:

1) People who swing their arms wildly behind them when they walk. Why are they doing that? You can bet it's not making them move any faster.
2) Beige or tan leather shoes. They are hideous and there is no excuse for wearing them. Beige and tan leather bags are barely tolerable so don't try to tell me that the shoes match the bag and it makes an outfit. It makes a horror.
3) The L train freezer of death. When it's stinking hot outside and you get onto the train drenched in sweat it is not healthy to be suddenly enveloped in frigid air. I appreciate that it doesn't smell as bad when it's cold but, you know, I have a cold now from the goddamn air conditioning.


Here are some things I do like:

1) The candy apple green rainshoes I found secondhand for $32 last Sunday. It turned out to be a superior day for secondhand shopping: I also found a lovely striped dress and Stephen acquired a couple of very fetching jackets at very low prices. Heaven!
2) Brunching on scrambled tofu, bisuits and gravy and mimosas, which Stephen and I did on Sunday (ok, well, Stephen didn't eat tofu. He had eggs).
3) The Cookie Monster.
4) Photos on Flickr. You can see some recent pictures here.

No comments: