This is supposed to be a soothing picture for me.
We are leaving for Cleveland tomorrow morning on a 6:30am flight. Yes, that is stupidly early. I don't know why I always do this to myself. I am trying to get everything done before I leave and before we go out to dinner we friends this evening (what a clever idea - to go out the night before I have to get up at 3 something in the morning). My brain hurts. It needs soothing.
I did have manicure today during lunchtime, which was nice. Well, until I prompty smudged my thumbnail. Sigh. I can fix it, though - just one more thing to do. I also had a pedicure yesterday and sometime in the next 12 hours I am going to have to bleach my stripes. I have been trying to do this for days but apparently everyone in NYC it out of L'Oreal Feria in Moonbeams. Grrr. So much grooming. Eugh - this is not my natural state.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment